Gene Codes announces the release of Sequencher 5.4. This new release adds features to Sanger, NGS and RNA-Seq analyses such as:
- Expanded Cufflinks suite with the addition of Cuffquant and Cuffnorm. Sequencher 5.4 also has replicates functionality with a unique Conditions and Replicates Editor for Cuffdiff and Cuffnorm.
- Enhanced RNA-Seq visualizations with custom sorting and filtering options.
- View and save quality scores and metadata of your NGS raw data files with FastQC reports.
- Generate Variant Calling Files (VCF) to flag variants in your NGS alignments using SAMtools.
- Updated version of GSNAP which runs faster and has additional alignment modes.
- An updated External Data Browser for organizing both DNA-Seq and RNA-Seq projects.
- Sequencher Connections has improved organization and usability.