New features for Sanger and Next-Generation DNA Sequence Analysis include:
- New Batch Revert Trim Ends command.
- Ability to adjust the font size in the Project Window.
- For hybrid sequencing projects, you can create NGS reference databases/indexes directly from the consensus sequences in the Project Window in addition to linking to an external sequence.
- GSNAP and BWA-MEM workflows now produce BAM files.
- Enhancements to the External Data Browser (EDB).
- FastQC Reports now open automatically.