Sequencher's intuitive controls allow you to set your sequence assembly parameters and adjust them within seconds, allowing you to assemble your DNA fragments quickly and accurately. Sequencher will automatically compare the forward and the reverse-complement orientations to assemble the best possible contigs, so you can assemble DNA sequences regardless of orientation.
Apply Sequencher's versatile assembly tools to
- Compare gene variants to a reference sequence
- Confirm vector constructs
- Assemble viral and bacterial genomes
- Cluster tens of thousands of sequences from cDNA libraries
- Assemble cDNA to genomic sequence
- Create a primer map
You can find more information about these tools in the Assembly Strategies Tutorial.